Who is the data controller?
Porto-Vecchio plongée, a limited liability company with simplified shares, registered in the Trade and Companies Register under the number 528 846 413, intra-community VAT FR73528846413, is responsible for the processing of personal data collected on the site portovecchioplongee. fr (hereinafter “the Site”) within the meaning of the applicable regulations on personal data and in particular the EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter “GDPR”).
What is personal data?
Personal data is any information relating to a natural person who is identified or can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number or to one or more elements that are specific to him or her (such as surname, first name, date of birth, customer or order number, location data, etc.)
What personal data may be collected?
We may collect the following information:
- Your identity and contact information (e.g. name, email address, postal address, phone number, etc.);
- Socio-demographic information (e.g., your age, occupation, gender, etc.) that you provide when you post a review or create an account;
- Information related to your purchases (online or in-store), subscriptions, tracking and invoices (e.g. items selected, shipping and billing address, product amounts, payment method, etc.);
- Information that you may be required to provide to our customer service department;
- Information relating to the use of the Site, in particular your navigation (e.g. pages visited, links clicked, etc.). Some of this information may be collected through cookies when you browse our site.
When does Porto-Vecchio plongée collect my personal information?
Porto-Vecchio plongée may collect your personal information, in particular, when
- The creation of your customer account on our Site;
- Purchases made on our Site or in our sales outlet;
- Your acceptance to receive all the news and offers from Porto-Vecchio plongée;
- Your participation in a draw, a contest, a promotion, an event that we organize or a customer survey;
- An interaction with Porto-Vecchio plongée via our official page on social networks or when we propose to reuse a content that you have published on a social network;
- Your exchanges with our customer service and your requests for information addressed to Porto-Vecchio plongée;
- Your navigation on the Internet through cookies or similar technologies; or when you click on advertisements related to our products;
- When a customer offers you a gift or a gift card or sponsors you. We will contact you only once to make the offer. All additional communications are subject to your express consent.
Why does Porto-Vecchio plongée collect my personal data ?
In order to guarantee you the best possible service, and in particular to ensure the management of customer relations, Porto-Vecchio plongée needs to collect some of your personal data at various times during your customer journey.
- Operations related to the management of subscriptions, orders and customer relations;
For example, we collect your personal data in order to ensure our deliveries, to produce invoices, and in particular to manage your customer account, to follow up on your customer relationship, to select customers for studies, surveys and product tests.
- Payment of your orders, services or subscriptions.
If you have subscribed to a subscription service, the card used for payment at the time of subscription is recorded for the purposes of payment of your tacitly renewed subscription.
- Personalization of our services and communications
Our mission is to offer you a selection of the most personalized products and services. Your data allows us to improve and personalize our services, our product offering and our communications to you. For example, we may send you personalized emails or recommend products similar to those you have already purchased or consulted and that correspond to your beauty profile and preferences.
- Commercial prospecting by third parties
Subject to your prior consent, your data may be transmitted to our commercial partners and in particular to marketing and advertising agencies.
- Security of our Site & Fight against Fraud
We collect certain browsing data to enable us to ensure the security of our services and to detect, prevent or trace any attempt at malicious intent, computer intrusion, fraud or other violations of our terms. In this context, we may use specialized risk prevention providers to refine our risk analysis.
- Customer knowledge and statistics and performance of our Site
We measure the number of pages viewed, the number of visits to the Site, as well as the activity of visitors on the Site and the frequency of their return. This data allows us to better understand our customers or to analyze (for statistical purposes) the activity on our Site and to improve our services and offerings.
What are the legal grounds for processing your data?
Porto-Vecchio plongée processes your personal data:
- for the execution of the contract between you and Porto-Vecchio plongée, in order to manage your access to your customer account, as well as for the processing and follow-up of your orders;
- as part of its legitimate interest in marketing management, in securing its digital media (websites, applications, etc.) and in the fight against fraud;
- when you have given us your consent to process your data, in particular for the purposes of managing our commercial prospecting, your navigation data via cookies, etc;
- in the context of compliance with its legal obligations, in particular fiscal obligations (conservation of purchase invoices).
Who are the recipients of your personal data ?
Your personal data is processed by the staff of Porto-Vecchio Diving. We make sure that only authorized persons within Porto-Vecchio plongée have access to your personal data when necessary.
We may also communicate your personal data to
- to subcontractors or business partners such as:
- Our hosting and maintenance service providers for the site and for our dematerialized solutions for collecting personal data in our store and lounge;
- Our payment service providers;
- Our providers of fraud prevention and fight against fraud;
- Our logistics service providers;
- Our marketing solutions providers;
- Our providers of commercial prospecting and communication management
- Our customer service providers;
- Our event or promotion organization service providers.
- to third party service providers to meet legal, regulatory, or contractual obligations, or to respond to requests from legally authorized authorities.
Transfer of Data Abroad
Some recipients of your personal data may be located abroad, including outside the European Economic Area. Any transfer of your data outside the European Economic Area is made with appropriate safeguards, including contractual, technical and organizational safeguards, in accordance with applicable data protection regulations.
How long do we keep your data?
What are your rights and how to exercise them?
In accordance with the regulations in force, in particular the RGPD, you have the right to forget, access, modify, rectify, delete, portability of data, oppose, complain and delete data concerning you. You also have the right to formulate specific or general directives concerning the conservation, deletion and communication of your data post-mortem. For more information on this subject, you can click on the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/comprendre-vos-droits
These rights can be exercised directly with Porto-Vecchio plongée by simple mail to the following address Rue Mansuetus Alessandri, 20137 Porto-Vecchio, or by email to email@example.com indicating your first and last name.
If you believe that the way we have handled your personal data violates data protection legislation, you also have the right to file a complaint with the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL) 3 place de Fontenoy TSA 80715 – 75334 Paris Cedex 07 – cnil.fr
Information on the management of cookies
This section is devoted to our policy on the management of cookies on our Site. Its objective is to inform you about the origin and use of navigation information processed during your consultation of our Site and about your rights.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file placed uniquely on the hard disk by the Site’s server. Cookies cannot execute programs or introduce viruses on your computer devices (computer, phone, tablet…). Cookies are uniquely assigned and can only be read by the web server of the domain that issued the cookie. Users of the Site have the option of accepting or rejecting cookies by specifying it in the settings of the web browser they use.
What cookies are used on the Site?
There are several categories of cookies, some of which are issued directly by Porto-Vecchio Diving and its service providers, while others may be issued by third-party companies.
Essential” cookies These cookies are necessary for the operation of the Site or are used to allow or facilitate your navigation on our Site, in particular the proper execution of the order process. Their deletion may lead to difficulties in browsing our Site as well as the impossibility of placing an order. These cookies are also necessary to monitor the activity of Porto-Vecchio plongée. These cookies may be installed on your terminal by Porto-Vecchio plongée or by its service providers.
Analytical and Personalization” cookies: These cookies (e.g. Google Analytics, Criteo, etc.) allow us to measure and analyze the audience of our Site, as well as your activities on the Site, in order to detect navigation problems and to improve your experience on our Site.
Advertising” cookies: These cookies are likely to be used for advertising purposes (Google Ad Manager, Smart, etc.) and allow us to make sure that the ads you see are more relevant to you. Google uses various domain names for Google Ads, including doublelick.net. We also use Google Tag Manager to integrate and manage Google Ads and other Google and third-party services on our Site. Google processes the transferred information and other data related to Google Ads in an anonymous way.
Setting up my browser
Your browser may allow you to disable some or all of the cookies, either systematically or depending on the sender. You can also configure your browser software in such a way that the acceptance or refusal of cookies is proposed to you (on a case-by-case basis or in total). However, we remind you that the deactivation of all Cookies will be likely to modify your navigation on the Internet and prevent you from using our Site under normal conditions, except for basic functions.
You will find below the links to the necessary help to access the browser menu provided for this purpose:
For more information about cookie management tools, you can visit the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.